Commercial refrigerator ensure perishable goods can be held at safe temperatures in businesses and foodservice operations. Choose from hundreds of commercial refrigeration equipment options available for back-of-house storage, front-of-house displays, grab-and-go markets, and other crucial applications.
What is the difference between commercial and standard refrigerators?
Commercial refrigerator provides more space for holding larger quantities of food, which explains why they're bigger in size compared to residential models. They also contain at least one or two shelves maximum, with the intention to make stacking food easier.
Do commercial refrigerators last longer?
Commercial refrigerators usually last for about 10-15 years. It is possible to get 20 years out of this appliance if it is cared for properly. Keeping the commercial refrigerator clean and well maintained will improve the longevity.
Do commercial fridges use more power?
According to Energy.gov, commercial refrigerators can use up to 17,000 kilowatt-hours of electricity, while commercial freezers can use up to 38,000 kilowatt-hours of electricity. To put those values into perspective, a typical U.S. house uses on average 10,399 kilowatt-hours per year.
Why Choose Westlake Commercial Refrigerator?
1. Commercial refrigerator with Embraco compressor, Carel controller, Fan cooling system, automatically defrost, need no extra tube for condensing water.
2. Cooler Temperature: 33℉~40℉.
3. Reach in 2 solid door designs,155lbs loading capacity per shelf,49 cubic feet storage room.
4. Stainless Steel interior and exterior, exterior stainless steel designed with anti-fingerprint function, 6-year warranty on compressor, 2-year warranty on all parts, and labor.
5. ETL certifications include ETL SAFETY, ETL SANITATION, and Energy DOE certification for restaurants’ open authorization.